Enrollment for the 2022-2023 class has ended. If you missed the deadline, keep your ANA Membership active and we will notify you when next year's enrollment opens! If you have an immediate need, consider enrolling for ANA's Flash Mentoring.
The ANA Career Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with nurses who have more professional experience. This unique online networking and career development opportunity is free and open only to ANA members. This 8-month program reflects the American Nurses Association's commitment to your professional development.
Why Become a Mentee?
- DEVELOP a supportive relationship with an experienced RN
- LEARN to navigate professional challenges in nursing
- GROW your professional network
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Why Become a Mentor?
- SUPPORT early career RNs or RNs who are transitioning into a new role or into leadership positions
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- INFLUENCE the nursing profession's future leaders
Having a mentor has changed my life for the better. I am grateful for being matched with an exceptional mentor who taught me so much. I gained support, encouragement, and advice that empowered me to make decisions and develop my skills.
- Jennifer M. RN, MSN