Enrollment for the 2023 - 2024 program has ended. If you are seeking immediate mentorship or would like to mentor, please create a profile under our year-round Flash Mentoring resource here.
The ANA Career Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with nurses who have more professional experience. This unique online networking and career development opportunity is free and open only to ANA members. This 8-month program reflects the American Nurses Association's commitment to your professional development.
Why Become a Mentee?
- DEVELOP a supportive relationship with an experienced RN
- LEARN to navigate professional challenges in nursing
- GROW your professional network
EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Why Become a Mentor?
- SUPPORT early career RNs or RNs who are transitioning into a new role or into leadership positions
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- INFLUENCE the nursing profession's future leaders
Having a mentor has changed my life for the better. I am grateful for being matched with an exceptional mentor who taught me so much. I gained support, encouragement, and advice that empowered me to make decisions and develop my skills.
- Jennifer M. RN, MSN